Welcome to Basita
Please read this important legal information governing your use of basita.com and its services.
Last revision : 11/04/2019
I : Acknowledgement of Acceptance of Terms :
- By accessing the site or using the services provided by Basita website, you agree that you have read and understood these terms and accept compliance herewith.
- By using basita website or any of its services, you agree on complying with these terms.
- You are solely responsible for familiarizing yourself with these terms from time to time. In case of nonacceptance of any of the terms or policies, you must immediately stop using the website and the service.
- These terms may be updated by Basita at any time at its own discretion. You are responsible for keeping a copy of these terms and checking the date of "last modification" at the top of the page.
II :Description of Service and Content Policy
These section of the policy of use limits Basita's responsibility, and holds you responsible and accountable, where any rights you might have vis - à - vis Basita shall be either limited or excluded. The data provided in this section constitute representations of facts by you. You shall have to carefully read these data and ensure the validity thereof so that you cannot then deny or renounce the validity of such data. Basita and/ or third parties may file claims or have other rights against you as a result of such data.
Basita Website Trading Ltd hereby emphasizes that it is not responsible for all forms of commercial information nor user messages. You may otherwise be exposed to an uncomfortable, inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading or abusive, however, you assume responsibility for all risks associated with the use of any content. Basita shall not be obliged to classify or approve any content in advance, however, Basita shall have the right, at its own discretion, to disapprove, cancel or transfer any available content.
III :Paid Services, Refunds and Cancellations
The behavior clause clarifies to me that I should not publish, send emails, host, display, upload, modify, transfer, update, share any information on the website or otherwise make content available:
- Violate of any laws or any point of our prohibited content policy.
- Publish any false or misleading ads.
- Infringe of any rights of a third party.
- Publish a spam mail, serial messages or marketing pyramid schemes.
- Publish viruses or any other technology that may harm the website or the interests and properties of the users or any person.
- Any sabotage, such as attempts to suspend service or cause unreasonable overload to the infrastructure of the website.
- Copy, modify or distribute the content of another person.
- Use any prohibited means to access the website's database or collect information for whatever reason, robot, spider, scraper and any other similar means.
- Collect information on other users, including personal email address or any other personal information.
- Bypass the established procedures to prevent or restrict access to the website.
- Cause damage, offense, threat or molestation, or insult to religious beliefs, defamation or containing obscenity, pornography, child sexual abuse, libel, violation of others privacy or rights, inciting hatred, racism or discrimination, slander, or related to or encouraging money laundering, or illegal gambling; or cause or might cause any damages to minors in whatever manner; or if the content is illegal in whatever form that agitates, threatens or incites hatred against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Violate any (local) laws on equality of job opportunities, including for example, without limitation, those prohibiting in any recruitment ad announcing any preference or condition based on the race, color, religion, sex, origin, age or disability of the applicants.
- Characterized by falseness, deception, misleading, untruth or containing a "deceptive announcement";
- Constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes", "spam", "commission marketing", "link referral code", "junk mail", "spam mail", ''message basket", "alluring ads", "negative option marketing", "sale by transfer" or undesirable ads of commercial nature;
- Constitutes or contains any type of announcement or solicitation if ( 1 ) published in spots or categories on the website not allocated for such purposes; or ( 2 ) sent by email to Basita users who have requested not be contacted in relation to other services, products or commercial interests;
- announces any illegal services, sells any items whose sale is prevented or prohibited by the applicable law, including, for example without limitation, the sale of prohibited items or the sale of which is regulated under the applicable law;
- Contains software viruses or other computer codes, files, or software designated for interrupting, destroying or limiting the functional performance of computer software or hardware, communication equipment or other computer sources;
- Disrupts the natural flow of a chat by a large number of message ( UDP attacks ) of services, or otherwise adversely affects the ability of other users to use the service, or employs false or deceptive email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to conceal the origin of the content transferred through the service.
Furthermore, you hereby agree not to :
- Contact any person who has requested not to be contacted, or carry out any unsolicited communication with any person for a commercial purposes, particularly contacting any other user to post an ad on a third party site, or post an ad on behalf or such user, or "stalk" or otherwise molest any person.
- Send any comments or posts that contain defamation or slander to or against any person.
- Collect personal data on other users or entities for commercial or illicit purposes.
- Use automated means, including robots, spiders, tracking software, hidden data processing tools, or the like to download or capture data from services, but through the use thereof on a search engine on the internet (such as Google) or public non-commercial archives (such as archive.org), compatible with our robot.txt files.
- Publish a content outside the local area or that is not related to the local area, or publish the same or similar content on a repeated basis, or otherwise impose big or unreasonable loads on our servers and other components of our infrastructure.
- Post the same item or service in multiple categories, multiple classified forums or multiple large cities.
- unauthorized attempt to access the computer system owned or controlled by Basita, or engage in any activities that would interrupt or minimize the quality of service or the website, or interfere with the performance thereof or limit the functional performance thereof.
- Use any form of automated devices or computer software (occasionally referred to as "tagging tools") which enable the use of the "tagging system" of Basita or other activities of community control without accessing each mark manually by the person who started the tag ("automated tagging device"), or use of any stop tools to remove the posts of competitors and third parties, or remove posts without a reasonable belief on a good faith basis that such a marked post breaches these terms of any applicable law or regulation.
- Use of any automated device or program that may provide automatic posts on Basita without a full human intervention or control ("automatic posting device"), including, for example without limitation, the use of any automatic posting devices in connection with big posts or to automatically submit posts at certain times or time intervals.
- Prohibited Content: Any post that contains one or more of the below prohibited content will be deleted, and the website reserves the right to permanently delete the user account, blacklisting the account, or reporting the same to the appropriate authorities for enforcement of the law.
- Alcoholic Beverages, liquors, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines and palliative substances nor shall you provide a link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law.
- Natural or artificial human organs, including blood and bodily fluids.
- Prostitution or any other services of that nature thereof that purports to immorally violate the provisions of law or indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in the Arab societies.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such items that are likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
- Offensive material and suggestions (including bondage and fetish items,) or portraying human genitalia or the like.
- Antiquities or treasures not authorized for trading under any applicable law.
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature.
- Information that is misrepresenting as to the nature or method of use of the products or the services.
- Counterfeit or stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services.
- Items, goods, and services that infringe any third party's intellectual property or even any person's right to privacy.
- Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses or program that would facilitate hacking and damaging computer systems and intercept any personal data.
- Your information shall not include any content that is derogatory to users and /or animals.
- Hazardous chemicals and pesticides.
- Fireworks, destructive devices, and explosives including any combustible and hazardous materials.
- Identity documents, personal financial records and any personal Information, including mailing lists.
- Lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries and slot machines.
- Military and police gears, such as badges, uniforms, coats, weapons, and similar materials not authorized for trading.
- Publishing ads of websites or companies competing with Basita.
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, ammunition, tear gas, rifles sharp items).
- Pyramid schemes and services for the purpose of defrauding users.
- Fraudulent schemes (e.g. Get rich quick and work at homes).
- Selecting inappropriate, wrong category.
- Endangered animal species or wild animals.
- advertising loans, funding services, & facilities companies.
V:Abuse of Basita
Please use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can properly keep the website working. We, in turn, will terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take legal actions against those who abuse the site to safeguard the users of the site. In case of taking any such measures, the website shall accept no liability for any inappropriate posted content and the consequences thereof.
The below practices are prohibited on Basita :
- Creating multiple accounts.
- Posting duplicate ads.
- Posting ads with misleading titles, content, or images.
- Posting ads with wrong or inappropriate images.
- Posting ads under wrong categories.
- Posting ads with unreasonable prices
- Posting ads with links redirecting to other websites.
- Uploading images that contain names and phone numbers.
- Posting ads with prepayment or bank transfer options.
- Posting generic ads or generic promotional content.
- Posting ads containing multiple commodities in one post.
- Posting wearable items without uploading images.
- Posting scam or fake ads.
VII:Reporting Intellectual Property Infringements.
Users are prohibited from posting any content that infringes property rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, infringement upon intellectual property rights and trademark rights (such as: advertising counterfeit items for sale). We reserve the right to remove any content in violation of our posting policy terms and the protection offered to any party's rights. If you have a belief that an ad infringes your copyright and trademark rights, all you need to do is notify our Customer Support department. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report on terms and ads that potentially related thereto.
VIII: Fees and Services
Using Basita is generally free. However, we charge fees for certain Services provided to the users. If you use a service for which we charge a fee, you will be required to review and accept that charge. Our fees are quoted in local currency or US Dollars, and we may change this mechanism from time to time. We will notify you of any change to our payment policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees at posting promotional ads or new services; these fees however are non-refundable and you are responsible for paying them, failing which we will terminate the service that you are using.
IX: Posting Agents
As used herein, this term refers to a third-party who is an agent or service or intermediary that offers to post service content on behalf of others. Basita's policy prohibits the use such ad, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of Basita. In addition, posting ads on behalf of the relevant parties shall be prohibited but under permission in writing or license from the site.
X: Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Basita's services are provided “as is” or “as available”. As a user, you agree not to hold the site responsible any content other users post; including but without limitation, ads or direct messaging between users. As most of the posted material on the site comes from the users, the site does not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications, or the quality, safety, or even compliance with laws of what is offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous access to the services. Notification functionality in our services may not occur in real time, including delay or latency due to your physical location or network condition. To the extent legally permitted, we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, durability, fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or any special or indirect damages arising from your use of the site, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
XV: Application Use
You can download and use of the application at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device or loss of data that results from the download or use of the application.
XVI: Intellectual Property Rights
- Materials available on the website, other than the user content licensed by you under these terms, including, for example without limitation, the software, texts, drawings, images, audio files, music, videos, interactive features, and the like ("Materials"), as well the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein ("Marks"), shall be deemed owned by or licensed to Basita, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, foreign laws and international treaties and agreements. The site may, in relation to these services, display specific trademarks that belong to third parties. The use of such trademarks shall be governed by a license granted to Basita by such third party. In no case, you may reverse - engineer, decompile or disassemble such goods. Nothing in these terms shall be interpreted to grant you any right relating to such goods. Materials on the website are presented to you on an "as is" basis solely for your knowledge and personal use, and may not be otherwise used, reproduced, distributed, transferred, transmitted, offered, sold, licensed or used for any other purposes without prior consent in writing by their respective owners. Basita reserves all rights to the site and materials that are not exclusively granted under these terms. You hereby agree not to engage nor be involved in using, reproducing or distributing any of the materials other than those authorized under these terms, including, any use, reproduction, or distribution of material of third parties acquired through the website for commercial purposes. You also agree not to circumvent, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the security features of the website or the features that prevent or restrict the use or reproduction of any of the materials or impose restrictions on the use of the website or the materials contained therein. The content presented on or through the service is protected under copyright as a collective work and/ or compilation in accordance with the copyright laws and other international laws and treaties. Reproduction, alteration or creation of materials derived from, or redistribution of the site, the materials, the collective work or compilation is absolutely prohibited. Moreover, copy or reproduction of the wise or the materials or any part thereof on any other server or place for further reproduction or redistribution is hereby expressly prohibited.
For further inquiries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org